Step 2: Post the first line (or first and second line if it's completely impossible) from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING! (Although some of these probably wouldn't even show up if you looked them up...)
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!
1. All this that is more than a wish is a memory.
2. We're rotten food, we're damaged goods.
4. I know I may act stubborn, boy, but that I don't mean I don't love you, boy.
5. It's what you all been waitin' for, ain't it?
6. She looks to the sun; help her to carry on.
7. My husband left me last night--left me a poor and lonely wife.
8. [Title], wake up in the late afternoon, call Parnell just to see how he's doing.
9. I've been looking for a trace, looking for a heart.
10. Something about the way he touched me was so slow.
12. Let's go back in time when seeing your ID on mine made me crazy.
13. We talking about real shit or we talking about rhymes?
14. With her killer graces and her secret places that no boy can fill.
15. I run to the wonders, surely you're in the thunder.
16. This game of cruelty hardly becomes me.
17. Everyday I get in the queue to get on the bus that takes me to you.
18. Sometimes they'll want to cut you down, better scratch that itch 'cause the time is now.
19. So I ran faster but it caught me here.
20. I've been around the world, seen a million honies.
21. She's says there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters.
23. Oh no we don't play with silly girls all I know is material girls.
24. Last night I was out driving, coming home at the end of the working day.
25. When I was a young boy I pretended I had a job.
26. You were married in the mirror hall when I was sixteen.
27. Wanna know what this sound like when I'm not on drugs?
28. Sound selector activate your transistor.
29. C'mon and yes ya'll you are now in tune to the sounds.
30. You're as sharp as a knife and you're fit as a glove.
31. I took my baby on a Saturday Bang.
32. We are building a religion, we are building it bigger.
33. We stay moving around, solo, ask us where you at, we don't know.
34. You run away, I wouldn't take back every day that we spent.
36. I have the invitation that you sent me.
37. [Title] with a stranger, one full moon over my head.
38. Well I'm packing up my game and I'ma head out West.
39. Just before our love got lost you said "I am as constant as a northern star".
40. Better pack your bags and run or stay until the job is done.
41. Uh, life on the rocks, too hard to swallow.
43. I wanna start a revolution, a type of personal solution.
44. Hey, little star, don't be afraid.
45. I will never be as cute as you according to the board of human relations.
46. I told you I would show up screaming FNF
47. I'ma be like a jolly rancher that you get from the corner store.
48. I'm liking you too much, don't take advantage of my tender heart
49. I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven.
50. You said I'm stubborn and I never give in.